Saturday, July 17, 2010

First Blog EVER

Well, here it goes.  This is my first time to blog and I have to admit I am excited and a little apprehensive.  What should I write? How much should I share? Should I go for all family stories or make this my online jr. high type journal? Decisions, decisions.  I guess I will just write about what I am doing at this exact moment in time.  I am currently sitting on my couch blogging.  Sam is in his swing (and once I get a phone that will let me upload photos I will show him to you).  He keeps looking at me and squealing.  I think he may be getting hungry which means that my first blog will be pretty short.  I absolutely adore this little bundle of jelly rolls. He is too much.  Wish you could all see him right now.  He has his finger in his mouth and is going to town. Well, that's my cue.  Maybe the next one will be a little more entertaining. Not making any promises.

No comments: