Monday, November 29, 2010

CHRISTMASTIME!!

The most wonderful time of the year is here!! I ABSOLUTELY love Christmas.  We have decorated the tree and I have already bought a couple of yummy candles and some scented pine cones to make sure my house smells like the holidays.  What do the holidays smell like?  Cinnamon, spice, and everything nice! Is this the cheesiest blog you have read today?? I hope so!! Don't be a scrooge and scrunch up your nose at my cinnamon excitement.  We have all of Benny-roo-magoo's presents purchased and wrapped.  He is dying to open them.  He tries to peek...he told me he saw some black under some of the wrapping paper.  He was pumped.  Sam is moving and grooving.  That sweet boy does not stop moving unless he is asleep.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family and food!  Ben got to open a present at MiMi's house..and then one at Lolly's.  Lucky boy.  I don't remember EVER getting a gift at Thanksgiving.  Hmmm.  What is it about grandkids?

Hope all is well with you and yours. Yes, I am in a gooey, cheesy, smiley Christmas mood.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post! We want to get our tree up soon too. Where do you get your candles? I'm always looking for good ones (some scents give me headaches though). Love ya and will definitely see you around Christmas!

J. said...

I love the holidays too! I'm right there with you in the cheeziness. You know me. I bought cinnamon scented candles too, it's just fitting. Hey, Addy didn't peak, but she told Hoot what he was getting. He was sick and she said she wanted to cheer him up, so I couldn't get mad. When we opened gifts, he kept kind of looking around, come to find out she told him we got him a knife, which didn't exhist... lol!